Saturday 20 September 2014

From "Wallrus.."

The newest Online Card Class starts this coming Monday:
The Pre-class gallery is open, and participants are encouraged to share their work.
I went looking through my blog posts, and couldn't find this card.  I made it in January for one of my nephew's birthdays.  It features a great stamp set from the now defunct "Freshly Squeezed Stamps." It was kind of a build-a-bear set, with the makings for bears, penguins and walruses (if that's the correct plural!).  I had fun making the walruses different, using only three color families of Copics (coz that's all I had!).
I also included a bookmark with this card:
TTFA!
Happy crafting,
Caroline

Supplies:
Paper Smooches bookmark dies and border dies
Fresh Squeezed Stamps
Copic Markers
Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad
Cardstock and alphbet stamps, CTMH
Flower Soft "snow"
Baker's twine

4 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE! Gorgeous card & bookmark Caroline!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too darn cute!!!! I love this stamp and have not inked mine up yet, you are so so inspiring. Your coloring is amazing...just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, love the texture that you added to the walruses

    ReplyDelete
  4. goedkoop nike air max schoenen, een combinatie van elegante stijl en geavanceerde technologie, een verscheidenheid aan stijlen van goedkoop air max 95, de aanwijzer loopt tussen uw exclusieve smaakstijl.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!