Thursday 8 November 2012

And more "Jolly" HCW Tags

Here are a couple more tags, inspired by Online Card Classes' Holiday Card Workshop.

One of the lessons focussed on using dies, so I broke out my favorite Sizzix Christmas die, Reindeer #2. He is just so joyful; he has to make an appearance every year! This time I mounted him on a scalloped circle punch (CTMH) and a rosette made with a Tim Holtz alterations die, and the Dakota houndstooth paper from CTMH. The word "Jolly" is from another Sizzix die. A little Stickes and some velvet and organdy ribbon complete the look.

I used the Memory Box "Modern Landscape Border" die earlier this week as a mask. This time I cut out just a portion of it and mounted it above an "Outdoor Denim" tag. I glued a small piece of yellow paper behind the door and window of the little house, and gilded the trees and roofline with Diamond Stickles. A few gems in the "sky" and a little sponging along the edges of the edges of this tag seemed to be all it needed.
The photo (taken at night) doesn't do this cutie justice.


So now I'm up to five designs for my gift-tag workshop--a couple more ideas percolating. Stay tuned!

Happy holiday crafting...
Caroline

1 comment:

  1. replica rolex orologi, combining elegant style and cutting-edge technology, a variety of styles of replica rolex sea dweller orologi, the pointer walks between your exclusive taste style.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!