Tuesday 20 November 2012

A Quick and Silly Post...

You all know I just cannot get enough of that cute little zebra/zebrette? from Paper Smooches' "Zoo Crew."
A friend had a great zebra-print scarf on at work this week, and she lent me a book for my trip "state-side" for American Thanksgiving. I thought a zebra book mark would be a perfect little thank-you.

Back-ground paper created with parchment-coloured card-stock and random stamping with the "dictionary4me" stamp from The Stamps of Life.  Zebra coloured with Copic markers; eyes accented with Liquid Glass. Fonts are from various Sizzix strip dies.
Punny sentiment high-lighted with some Stickles glitter glue.  Scrabble letters from CTMH's "Cruisin" paper pack (retired).

Enjoy your turkey, all my US buds!

Happy cooking and crafting,
Caroline

4 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts!